We are now looking for a HSE Coordinator to ensure that our projects are delivered with zero accidents!
In this role you will get an international assignment in a demanding project environment located in Wismar and Warnemünde. You will have the overall responsibility of all the coordination of health, safety and environment (HSE) matters at site. Key responsibility is also to be in control of inspections and vendors’ inspectors for accommodation deliverables.
In this role you will get:
- A versatile position in the marine industry
- Possibilities in HSE development in site conditions
- HSEQ team support both locally on site and from ALMACO office
Specific HSE Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Execute project HSEQ plan
- Ensure compliance to client specification and legal requirements as federal, state and local regulations
- Provide HSE induction for new employees at site
To be successful in this role we expect you to have:
- Ability to be highly self-driven and proactive
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- German is a plus
- Hands-on experience of HSE management in site conditions (e.g. from construction sites or yard industry)
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards
- Personal core values of transparency, reliability and consistency
At ALMACO we can offer you an interesting position in a successful and developing organization surrounded by nice colleagues and work community. If you want to find out what it means to work in a team of highly skilled professionals who strive to deliver and exceed customer expectations, please consider applying this interesting position in our competent and dynamic organization.
The position is fixed term until 1/2022. ALMACO’s headquarter is situated at Piispanristi.
Please submit your application with CV and salary request no later than Tuesday 24th March via www.mercuriurval.fi (ref. FI-15129).
The project responsible at Mercuri Urval is Satu Möller tel. +358 40 186 0130.