Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
As our HRM Specialist you work as a part of the HRM Team. You serve our internal stakeholders in daily HR matters in Pyhäjoki and give a strong input on developing HR processes and practices. Early Caring and Occupational Health Care activities are among your responsibilities, and annual employee surveys and analyzes will be carried out by you. You will substitute your HR colleagues in the roles of the HR system (SAP Success Factor Employee Center) modul owner and the payroll (outsourced) contact person. Tasks will be adjusted based on your HR expertise.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Supporting employees and managers in daily HR matters and with HR system
- HR process and documentation development
- Early Caring & Occupational Health Care activities
- Staff Surveys
- HR reporting
- Acting as a contact person to the outsourced payroll company during the holidays and other absences
- Substituting SAP Success Factor Employee Center (EC) modul owner
The ideal candidate for this position has
- BSc or MSc degree in Human Resources or other applicable field of study
- Excellent knowledge of Finnish employment legislation/labor laws
- Several years of experience in various employment related issues, experience of acting as a payroll contact person is an advantage
- Experience in HR system management, previous experience of SAP Success Factor (SF) is an advantage
- Flexibility and ability to handle several issues at the same time
- Service and development-oriented mindset
- Active, independent and systematic way of working
- Willingness to participate in local networks
- Fluency in Finnish and English
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.1.2021. For further information, please contact HR Manager Anita Virtanen tel. +358 (0)20 757 9238 on Tue 12.1. at 14-15 or on Thu 14.1. at 9-10, or Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Mon 4.1. at 11-12 or on Thu 7.1 at 11-12.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki