HRD Specialist, Competence Management (fixed-term, maternity leave substitute)
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are looking for a maternity leave substitute for our Human Resources Development (HRD) Specialist in the area of competence management and development at least for one year.
As HRD Specialist, your work will focus on competence and talent management in overall and you will be responsible for induction and performance management processes. Your tasks include maintaining and developing HRD-related practices, procedures and tools. Recruitment and training are under your colleagues’ responsibility but you will work closely with them. At your position, you will support our managers in their day-to-day activities regarding human resources development and have also an opportunity to influence on the development of our leadership culture. You will be the owner of the performance & goals module of our HR information system.
You are preferably a seasoned talent development expert, who can act independently and proactively. If you join us, you have a chance to grow in a developing environment together with friendly, respectful and professional people. You will report directly to the HRD Manager.
In your role you will maintain, develop and follow e.g.
- HRD processes, practices and procedures, including induction, target setting and personal development discussions
- Competence model and competence requirements, including job profiles
- Talent and career management
- Performance and goal management module and competence related data in the HR information system
Ideal candidate for this position has
- At least 3 years of experience in competence management and development
- Experience and interest in using and developing HR information systems, e.g. SAP SuccessFactors
- Experience in the nuclear industry or another regulated industry is an advantage
- Experience in short and long-term resource planning and training, especially in leadership training, is an advantage
- Positive, proactive and solution-oriented mindset. You like to have things clear, but understand that everything is not ready yet and there’s an opportunity to improve and create new solutions
- Strong interaction skills to forge cooperation with different stakeholders
- Ability to act quickly and adapt to changes, but also to stop and take time for planning and documentation
- Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- Advanced English both speaking and writing skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.1.2021. For further information, please contact HRD Manager Päivikki Aarni tel. +358 20 757 8478 on Tue 22.12. at 09:00-10:00 or Thu 14.1. at 08:00-09:00, or Psycon Consultant Hanna Starczewski tel. +358 20 710 1236 on Mon 21.12. at 14:00-15:00 or on Thu 7.1 at 11:00-12:00.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki or Helsinki.