HRD Business Partner
A Challenge for You who want to show what you can and how you can make others perform!
The Solwers Group employs more than 250 professionals in a variety of sectors of engineering and support functions. We are growing fast through acquisitions and by organic growth.
Our business model differs from the “big” consulting companies, and we offer a choice to the customary for our customers and employees.
People are our most important asset, and professional knowledge is highly valued by us.
Have a look at our brand story and companies:
The group consists of the parent company, Solwers Oyj, and 16 subsidiary companies with the final number of the group companies expected to settle between 20 and 30. We are now seeking an experienced HRD Business Partner to manage our most valuable asset. The position is a new, permanent position and located in the Head Office in Niittykumpu, Espoo. The group companies are located mainly in Helsinki region. HRD Business Partner would report to CEO.
Main tasks and responsibilities
You will be working with operational and strategical HR tasks. You will be “the go-to” person for the personnel and advisor for the managers of our subsidiary companies. As HRD BP you will be part of a new function that will be combining your knowledge from different business areas to develop our employees through their whole career cycle by us.
You will co-create together and utilize your own broad HR experience with the group’s management and external institutions such as pension insurance companies, SKOL, and occupational healthcare companies etc. Our goal is to deliver high-quality service to our customers. In order to accomplish that we need to have highly motivated personnel working with high job satisfaction. To accomplish this, you’ll need to like to work data driven and to take projects from the start to the goal. Starting with the strategy and go through operational process to the finish. End to end execution!
• Competence mapping and coordination of training
• Development of personnel files, CV,
• Responsibility/coordination of environmental and quality management systems – that they are kept up to date and complied with
• Be responsible for the various ethical projects and CSR commitments that Solwers participates in
• Participate in key personnel development discussions
• Participate in the development of subsidiaries reporting systems within group
- A relevant master’s degree
- Relevant work experience, minimum of 5 years
- Hands on -attitude, and ability to work independently
- Good team player with strong communication skills (Finnish and English). A good sense of humor is beneficial
- Ability to work in cross-functional/international environments
- Ability to travel regularly between offices mainly in Helsinki region
- Ability to start at the latest in August 2019
Working in Solwers
We offer you a great opportunity to independently develop the group’s HR/HRD-functions and to grow professionally along with the group. Our work is based on the results, not the hours spent in the office.
We encourage our team members to share their ideas, work on them and to find new alternatives to customary ways of doing things.
Please send your application and CV to: email@example.com
Please inform us about your salary expectations and if partnership would be of interest to you.
Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org CEO, Solwers Oyj