HR System Consultant
Are you a people person with a service-minded attitude? Do you have a background in project management, HR and customer services, and feel ready to take on new and exciting challenges in a fast-growing, international company? Fantastic! We are currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team of HR System Consultants – and we are looking for You.
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Sympa is the fastest growing HR solution provider in the Nordics. Our cloud-based HR system is used by over 300.000 users and praised by our customers. To support our market-leading position in Finland, we’re looking for an HR System Consultant who will work directly with our customers to onboard, implement and deploy their Sympa HR Solution.
You will consult our customers about the best way to set up their Sympa HR solution, and train key users to become true Sympa HR experts. You will also support our highly motivated sales team to reach our goals for global growth by delivering strong pre-sales support.
Our customers mean the world to us; when they are happy, we are happy. The implementation projects are a crucial part of the customer journey, and the better we are at tending to their needs, the happier our customers will be. With our growing customer base and with ever more complex projects and consultancy tasks on the horizon, your most important job will be to keep our beloved customers smiling.
What do we offer?
As a Sympatico, you get a great opportunity to play your part in a growing international success story. We are agile and focus on excellence. Our work is fast-paced, fun, and we avoid hierarchy. We offer you:
- An independent role with the chance to grow along with your responsibilities
- A chance to show everyone what you can do; take the lead and act independently in Sympa HR implementation projects and other professional tasks
- The opportunity to be creative in finding the best possible solutions for our customers in many different fields of business
- A thorough introduction and on-boarding to our Sympa HR system
- A valued and important role supported by over 120 amazing colleagues internationally in a relaxed but fully committed working environment
- The chance to take part in our office exchange program. Visit our other locations and get to know the local Sympaticos and their culture!
- Time for your own hobbies and interests. Yes! Go home, relax and have a life. We won’t be hanging around late at the office and nor should you!
What do we value in our candidates?
We are on the hunt for a strongly motivated and curious person, who is eager to learn new things and who is excited about taking on new challenges in an environment that experiences rapid growth and change.
- Experience in project management and working closely with customers
- Experience in system implementation projects
- A good understanding of HR processes, both in human resources management and development
- The ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, global environment and collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent organising, communication, coordination and presentation skills in English, Swedish and in Finnish
- Persistence and enthusiasm for both extraordinary and routine tasks