We are looking for a HR Specialist to join a versatile and responsible role in our HR team and dynamic international HealthTech company. You will be responsible in running daily HR activities and providing high-quality support for our people leaders and employees. You work closely with HR Business Partners across multiple locations and report to HR Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support and advice to people leaders and employees with HR policies and processes, systems, and tools.
- Entering and handling data in HRIS and payroll systems.
- Employee contract handling.
- Onboarding activities for new employees.
- Partnering with site HR Business Partners to coordinate annual engagement survey and other annual HR processes.
- Coordinating annual compliance trainings and reporting.
- Participating in process improvement, development of best practices and HR projects.
- Ensuring excellent employee experience during the entire employee lifecycle.
We expect you to have some years of experience in working in HR from an international company. You will be providing support for Workday users across Europe and experience with and an interest towards HR and payroll systems is beneficial. This position requires fluency in spoken and written English and Finnish. Most importantly we are looking for a positive, self-directed professional with passion for HR, flexible mindset, and ability to adapt to new and changing situations.
Please send your application and CV with salary request no later than October 24th, 2021. We are constantly going through new applications and the candidates with most compatible profiles will be invited to the next step of the recruitment process already during the application period, so if you want to join us act now!