We are looking for an experienced HR Specialist with a profound knowledge and experience in payroll and CLAs, who enjoys a challenge, to join our fast-growing international jet engine maintenance company, based in Vantaa.
In this role you will have three primary responsibilities: 1. Payroll 2. CLA interpretation and negotiation 3. Compliance with Finnish labor law.
You will ensure efficient and accurate payroll, excluding wage calculations since this service is outsourced.
You will be responsible for all aspects of payroll administration from data entry into ERP system to payroll process development including analyzing payroll issues and implementing corrective actions as well as initiating and supporting ERP and technology upgrade projects.
CLAs and labor legislation
You will provide strategic advice in relation to CLAs as well as act as a legal adviser in various employment matters; represent the company in negotiations with the unions; draft and negotiate local agreements and other employment related documents.
- Compile key operational payroll metrics & dashboards
- Prepare periodic reports
On a day-to-day basis, this position liaises with internal stakeholders from all hierarchical levels as well as external stakeholders such as union representatives, payroll partner, Palta and other partners.
This position reports to the Financial Director with a dotted line to HR Manager.
- Proven track record of progressively responsible human resources experience
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Proficient knowledge of Finnish labor legislation and CLAs (knowledge of IAU and PRO considered as an advantage)
- Solid understanding of payroll process
- Excellent communication verbal and written skills in English and Finnish
- Positive and supportive environment
- Development and training opportunities
- Gym in the facility
Please apply on company homepage no later than 24.6.2021. https://www.gatelesis.com/career-opportunities-at-ga-telesis/ or via "Tutustu työpaikkaan" link below.
For more information contact Juha Hakoranta – Financial Director by phone +358 40 757 9021 on working days from 9-16 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
First selections will start immediately, and position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.