Barona HR Oy
Are you passionate about HR? Do you enjoy a versatile, independent field of work with a chance to develop and grow in an international environment? Here is your opportunity!
We are looking for two (2) HR Specialists for our customer for a permanent position in Vantaa.
We welcome you as a part of HR Team. We look forward to hearing from you and your special areas of interest within the field of HR. We will help you grow and support your career path, whether it is more in depth in your chosen field of expertise or you are aiming for more demanding and wider scope of People Operations.
HR specialists ensure that the HR function is always running efficiently and the ball never drops
Job duties frequently involve consulting with the appropriate managers within HR department
Daily job duties of human resources specialists include, but not restricted to:
- Providing the best employee experience as a member of the HR team
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records, and ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed accordingly to HRIS system
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Participate, develop and schedule onboarding, perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Basic HR communication according to yearly HR Annual Clock, intranet update according yearly HR annual clock and ad hoc tasks
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests by phone or via e-mail
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars, employee satisfaction surveys
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Help with occupational safety, wellbeing at work
- Participating in developing all HR processes and acting as an expert in their particular field of expertise within HR
- Support other assigned functions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Administration or in related field with 3+ years of experience in HR administration, recruitment, total rewarding or similar field within the scope of HR.
- You speak and write fluent Finnish, ability to communicate orally and in writing in English is essential
- You have MS Office and good digital skills overall, experience in Sympa, Mepco SaaS, Lyyti and other HR-systems is appreciated
- You have an ability to analyse, prioritize, and you possess organizational, and excellent interpersonal skills
- You are familiar working with internal customers and provide excellent service to employees and managers as well as internally within the HR organisation
Please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 31.7.2020. We ask you to apply as soon as possible since Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We are looking forward to your application!