Finnish Net Solutions
Three Plus Group is a Finnish company founded in 2007. Three Plus Group Oy acquires and develops a portfolio of fast-growing healthcare SaaS companies in the human therapy and veterinary field. Our two main products are Provet Cloud, a practice management software for veterinary clinics in over 10 countries, and Diarium, a practice management software for therapists. Our aim is to continue to grow our portfolio of healthcare SaaS companies organically and through acquisitions.
We are currently looking for a HR Specialist to be located at our Espoo office.
We are looking for a colleague who has a genuine interest and passion towards people. You’ll be working at the heart of our People Team, working with our core people processes and practices, focusing especially on:
- HR Administration (payroll, employment contracts, employee data, employment status changes, updating and maintaining HR information)
- HR related reporting
- Employment relations
- Supporting managers on general HR issues
- Working closely together with the payroll, occupational healthcare, and other service providers as well as utilizing their systems and portals.
- Coordinating the recruitment process and assessment activities
Overall, you'll also get a chance to work with a lot of interesting people development projects, as our People team is working to keep up with the rapid growth and expansion of the company, looking for even more scalability in the HR operations. With support and guidance from Chief People Officer you will also get to develop, evaluate, implement and maintain HR policies, processes and practices to create an engaged and motivated workplace.
What we look from you
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as HR admin or specialist roles
- Good knowledge of Finnish labor Law
- Effective HR administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Good knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
As a person, you are a strong communicator. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and fluency in English and Finnish. We hope you have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative. We value fearless and brave attitude with ability to step outside the comfort zone. You should also work well in a team, but also handle tasks independently and with your own initiative.
What do we offer?
You’ll get a chance to work in an international environment, in a fast growing technology company. You’ll get to be a part of a great team, having experienced colleagues to support you along the way. Finally, this will be a truly unique opportunity to see and feel how the people team, along with all key people processes and practices, scale along with the growth and expansion of the company.
What should you do next?
We’ll hire someone for this role as soon as we find the right person. Please apply as soon as possible, however, no later than February 9th 2020.
If you have any further questions about the position, please contact Hanna Korhonen, Chief People Officer at TPG, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoping to hear from you soon!