Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career in Human Resources? Are you interested in gaining international experience? UPM’s HR Service Center in Kraków, Poland may be just the place for you!
We are currently looking for customer-oriented and passionate
for entry-level position in our HR Service Center’s Finnish team.
UPM's HR Service Center offers a wide range of administrative HR services for UPM operations all over the world. Our teams provide support for employees and managers in employee life-cycle administration, learning and recruitment processes. The HR Service Center is an excellent vantage point into the HR organization and processes of a large, global company, and a perfect place to take your first steps in your HR career.
Greetings from your future colleague:
“I moved to Krakow in August 2017 and from the beginning the city and especially UPM HR Service Center has felt like home. For me, there are two major factors for this: my colleagues and our daily ways of working in self-steering teams. Our different backgrounds provide a base for shared responsibilities and here in HRSC we truly have a passion to develop ourselves and our processes. I, as a member of the Finnish Learning Team, have for example found my interest in the field of digital learning.” - Veli-Pekka Pajunen, HR Specialist
What you’ll do
- Support local UPM units in various administrative tasks related to recruitment, training or the employment life-cycle
- Provide advice to employees or managers related to HR processes, policies and questions
- Keep up with the master HR data in our HR system and run reports
- Co-operate with HR business partners at UPM’s mills and office sites
- Participate in additional HR projects and initiatives
For more about the day-to-day of working at the HR Service Center, read an article featuring two of our HR Specialists on upmbiofore.com.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of study from University of Applied Sciences or University
- You are fluent in Finnish and have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written. The ability to work also in a third language is considered a strong asset, in particular skills in Estonian, Russian, French, German or Spanish are valued
- You can systematically approach a high volume of diverse assignments and handle competing priorities
- You demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- You are committed to high-quality service and customer satisfaction
- You have strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- You have considerable discretion in handling confidential matters
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
- Comprehensive onboarding: We systematically provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to perform and feel like a part of the team.
- Support with relocation to Krakow, as well as an attractive benefits package.
Are you willing to aim higher with us? Please use our online application form or apply using your LinkedIn account by 30th of June 2019. We appreciate you submitting your application at your earliest possible convenience, as we begin reviewing applications and conducting preliminary phone interviews already during the application period.
For further information about the vacancy, please contact Meri Sievä, Team Leader via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone + 48 795 555 096 or Frida Malchow, Team Leader via e-mail email@example.com, phone +48 724 724 732.
For support with submitting your application, please contact our Recruitment Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 48 12 399 94 99.