Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
HR Specialist (Maternity leave substitute)
As our HR Specialist you work as a part of the HRM Team. You serve our internal stakeholders in daily HR matters and give a strong input on developing HR processes and practices. You are responsible for HR system (Mepco) development activities, and annual employee surveys and analyzes will be carried out by you. Your tasks will be adjusted based on your HR expertise. Permanent employment might be possible after the fixed-term maternity leave substitution, which will last at least until 08/2020.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Supporting employees and managers in daily HR matters and with HR system
- HR process and documentation development
- HR system development
- Employee surveys
- HR reporting
- Acting as a contact person to the outsourced payroll company during the holidays and other absences
The ideal candidate for this position has
- BSc or MSc degree in Human Resources or other applicable field of study
- Several years of experience in various employment related issues, experience of acting as a payroll contact person is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Finnish employment legislation/labor laws
- Experience in HR system management (and/or implementations), previous experience of Mepco is an advantage
- Flexibility and ability to handle several issues at the same time
- Project management skills and a development oriented mindset
- Active, independent and systematic way of working
- Fluency in Finnish and English
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 13.5.2019: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information, please contact HR Manager Anita Virtanen tel. +35820 757 9238 on Monday 6.5. at 12-13 or Psycon Consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +35820 7101 271 on on Wednesday 8.5. at 12-13. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki or Helsinki
Fennovoima Pyhäjoki HR, HRM, henkilöstöhallinto