Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career in Human Resources? Are you interested in gaining international experience? UPM’s HR Service Center in Kraków, Poland may be just the place for you!
We are currently looking for a customer-oriented
for an entry-level position in the HR Service Center’s Finnish team.
The HR Service Center offers a wide range of administrative HR services for UPM operations all over the world. Our HR Specialists provide high-quality services in the areas of HR administration, reporting, training organization and recruitment support. The HR Service Center is an excellent vantage point into the HR organization and processes of a large, global company, and a perfect place to take your first steps in your HR career.
Greetings from your future colleague:
“I moved here in Krakow last August, and from the beginning the city and especially UPM HR Service Center has felt like home. For me, there are two major factors for this: my colleagues and our daily ways of working in self steering teams. Our different backgrounds provide a base for shared responsibilites, and here in HRSC we truly have a passion to develop ourselves and our processes. I, as a FIN Learning team member, have for example found my interest in the field of digital learning. Veli-Pekka Pajunen, HR Specialist
What you’ll do
- Support the UPM units in Finland in various administrative tasks in the area of training, HR administration or recruitment
- Provide advice to employees or managers related to HR processes, policies and questions
- Co-operate with HR business partners at UPM’s mills and office sites to ensure smooth HR processes
- Ensure accurate data in our HR system
- Participate in additional HR projects and initiatives
For more about the day-to-day of working at the HR Service Center, read Biofore magazine's interview with two of our HR Specialists.
Who you are
- You have an interest in Human Resources, combined with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- You speak fluent Finnish and excellent English (both compulsory)
- You can systematically approach a high volume of diverse assignments and handle competing priorities
- You are committed to customer satisfaction and service quality
- You are comfortable working with software and different systems; strong Excel skills are an advantage
- You demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- You have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively as part of a team
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
- Comprehensive onboarding: We systematically provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to perform and feel like a part of the team
- Support with relocation to Krakow, as well as an attractive benefits package
Is this the opportunity for you? Submit your application on the UPM career site by 27th of May. We review applications and conduct preliminary phone interviews already during the application period.
For further questions regarding the vacancy please contact Team Leader Tuuli Isotalo (tel. +48 724 724 763 / email@example.com).
For support with submitting your application, please contact our Recruitment Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 48 12 399 94 99.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1136974
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Ulkomaat/Puola