HR Specialist, Tampere
Ahlstrom-Munksjö Tampere Oy
We are looking for a HR Specialist to our Tampere plant, Finland. In this role you will support our employees and managers by providing efficient daily HR services.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a truly global and diverse company, but still we have a family feeling in our plants. Being one team, one family is unique about our culture and defines how we work. As a HR Specialist you are in a key role in developing our shared culture and promote it locally in Tampere plant.
Your key responsibilities:
• Support managers and employees with different operative people matters related issues e.g. payroll, working hours, absences, benefits, training etc.
• Local administration and development of HR processes
• Act as a payroll contact person and manage payroll related data for outsourced payroll provider
• Ensure employee data accuracy in HR systems
• Prepare and analyze HR related data and reports
• Coordination of training arrangements, maintaining training registers and act as a trainer
• Handling invoices and travel claims
• General administrative tasks in the HR area
• Responsible for general internal communication at the site
• Support in recruitments and coordination of onboarding process
• Contribute to HR development projects
Your skills and qualifications:
Ideally, you have an academic degree in Human Resources or related field and couple of years of HR working experience. You are familiar with Finnish labor law and collective agreements. You have strong collaboration skills and you communicate fluently in Finnish and English. You have a self-driven, thorough and structured working style with positive and solution oriented attitude. You pay attention into details, but you are able to progress with multiple simultaneous tasks. You enjoy to deliver annual and daily HR processes. You operate fluently with HR tools (SuccessFactor and Excel experience is beneficial).
We offer you interesting diverse local HR position in the global company. In the Tampere plant we have informal atmosphere with great team spirit. You have a possibility to learn and take responsibility. In this role, you will report to Tampere plant HR Manager and you are part of global HR team.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, we would be happy to hear from you. Please submit your application and CV with your salary expectations at latest by 9.6.2020. Please, notice that we will identify suitable candidates already during the application period.
For more information please contact Human Resource Manager Tiina Muukka, tel. +358 50 512 6449 on May 28h (12:00-14:00) or June 6th (9:00-12:00) or by email at email@example.com