HR Specialist; Salo, Finland
Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally 4.000 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
As a HR Specialist, you will support supervisors and personnel in various HR related matters and also support the implementation of Valmet Automotive`s HR processes, tools and policies locally. In addition, you will develop together with HR team the HR policies to match the changing legislation and take part in our HR projects according to our strategy. Knowledge of the SAP Success Factors system is considered an advantage.
- Local contact with HR Services in time management, payroll and collaboration with the authorities
- Coordinates annual rounds of pay revisions and individual salary component updates and guides supervisors on salary changes.
- Coordinates job description updates and classification decisions according to collective agreements and local policies
- Local support in the HR processes, policies and tools
- Support and arrange onboarding and local training activities
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status
- Reports and statistics for the operational needs and data management
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner
- Employees training and induction
We expect you to have
- Degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes as well as HRD related processes and systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as intercultural competence and awareness
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and flexible approach with the service-minded attitude
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
This is a most thrilling and responsible position in our new EV Systems business line, working one of our strategically most important topics – battery systems for e-mobility. You will be part of Valmet Automotive and part of building the future of automotive mobility and future oriented industrial solutions. Valmet Automotive with its typical Nordic calmness provides an internal footprint and an environment which enables employees to go to forward and succeed with theirs jobs. Where a long heritage as one of the world´s most significant car builders meets up the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work-life balance and a feeling of creating something new.
14.7. at 9-11
15.7. at 12-15
3.8. at 10-11
HR Manager, Jaana Laukkanen / +358 400741053
Please send your application by 8th of August 2021.