HR Specialist, Rewards
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a team where every day provides you with new opportunities to learn? Are you keen on growing as a Rewards professional? Be part of our growth!
We are now looking for an
HR Specialist, Rewards
to join our passionate Rewards and Mobility team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
Neste is growing fast and we want to ensure that our Rewarding processes support the growth of our business. In this role, you will be part of the Rewards and Mobility team providing professional support for Neste Businesses through annual processes and special projects.
In your role, you will
- Assist in driving annual compensation processes such as salary benchmarks, salary reviews, incentives, employee benefits and recognition plans
- Participate in job structure updates and perform job grade related checks against predefined guidelines together with experienced professionals
- Perform research and analysis in rewards and interpret data and information to draw conclusions and recommendations
- Participate or lead the development of rewarding processes and possibly expatriate management
- Coordinate and update HR communication in Company portal
- Create, update and maintain employee records in the global HRIS systems
You will work closely with HR Excellence and HR Development teams, business HR colleagues globally as well as finance, IT and communication professionals at Neste. You will also cooperate with external service providers in the field. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- University degree in Business, HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant compensation & benefits or HR experience
We also value
- A highly motivated and flexible self-starter
- Strong organization skills and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
- High work ethic with a can-do attitude and a twinkle in the eye
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
Please submit your application by August 16th, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 5 500 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.