HR Specialist, People Systems
Lindström Group Oy
Are you looking for the next steps to shine professionally? With a 170-year-long history (not retiring anytime soon!) of caring for our people and customers, we are ready to expand our Lindström family. Currently we, a Finnish family-owned company, have over 4700 inspiring people in 23 countries around Europe and Asia.
Would you like to hop on board on a journey to digitalize Lindström people processes? One of Lindström global HR’s main priorities for this year is to implement a new HR Information System (HRIS) globally, and we are now looking for a data enthusiastic HR Specialist, People Systems. This HR specialist plays a key role in the implementation, maintenance and development of our new HRIS.
You will join our global HR team in Helsinki and will have over thirty HR colleagues globally. You will participate in the HRIS implementation and once the system is up and running will act as the key user of the system.
Your key tasks in this role:
- Participating in and contributing to the implementation of new HR information system.
- Maintaining data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data and running queries.
- System configuration and managing user rights.
- Collaboration with solution owner in IT and third-party vendor.
- Supporting in system releases and testing.
- Ensuring all HR-related data and systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- First point of contact for global HR users in system related matters.
- End-user guidance and training and ad hoc problem solving.
- Participating in people process design and development.
- Processing and preparing people data and reporting.
What we are looking for
You don’t need to be an expert on HR field, but we appreciate any experience of working with systems in general. An interest towards HR functions and processes as well desire to work with data are a good starting point. Most important is your curiosity, quickly adoption of new things and receptive attitude towards learning. This would be a great opportunity to get wide insight on the HR field and learn the underlying people processes.
To be successful in this role we expect you to have:
- Excellent work ethic and grounding of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to see the big picture yet have attention to detail.
- Analytical approach and excellent Excel skills.
- Independent and proactive approach to work.
- Excellent interaction and teamwork skills.
- Excellent skills in English (written and spoken), additional languages are an advantage.
- Prior experience with HRIS Systems or working in HR is an advantage.
We offer you a position in the core of the growing international company – a place to network and build global relationships with multi-cultural teams with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally. You will get a responsible role in a modern working environment and highly innovative atmosphere. Our supportive, flexible working culture helps you succeed in your work. Your location is our Head Office in Kalasatama, Helsinki
Interested? For more information, contact Outi Lindfors, HR Manager, Data & Processes, tel. +358 40 620 2017, available on February 10 at 14-15, February 14 at 13-14 or February 19 at 10-11. Apply for the position by filling in our online application form no later than 23th of February.