We are currently looking for
HR specialist, Global Mobility
to join our HR Rewards & Global Mobility team in Espoo to work with global mobility topics!
Our Global Mobility Team is responsible for Neste’s global mobility program and in addition we support, together with our Business HR colleagues, our business and expatriates all around the world. Our team is compact and we make strong collaboration within
the team, with the Business HR and our global partners in all kinds of global mobility matters.
Your part in Neste journey
As we say, Change runs on renewables. At Neste we are committed to continue our transformation and to focus on renewable and circular solutions. Businesses are currently evaluating different kinds of growth options in several locations around the world and
to be able to meet the business needs, we are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our team.
In your role you will manage the day-to-day administration of the global mobility programme. In addition to global mobility, the job may also include other HR related tasks in our Rewards & Global Mobility team.
In your role, you will (but not limited to):
• Coordinate Neste’s global mobility cases, including planning, execution and maintenance
• Support for queries from assignees and other stakeholders by providing advice on assignment management and relocation matters
• Cooperate with key vendors and other stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of global mobility processes
• Monitor immigration and mobility compliance and risks
• Maintain tracking and update data concerning international assignments
• Document processes and contribute materials
• Support ad hoc projects from a mobility perspective
• Support the Global Mobility Managers and perform assisting tasks to the team and HR
You will work closely with different HR functions, assignees and managers as well as external vendors and other stakeholders, including authorities.
Keys to success in this role
We see that the best combination of experiences, skills and background in this position is:
• Relevant degree, at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of study
• At least some years of relevant working experience, preferably in Global Mobility
• Excellent spoken and written skills in English and preferably in Finnish
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Skills to adapt quickly to changes and complete last-minute requests as needed
• Proactive and flexible attitude in a fast-paced environment
• Good interaction and problem solving skills
• Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
• Eager to learn and embrace new things
In addition, we value earlier experience in Global Mobility related tasks. Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas will be the cornerstone of your success.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe
everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Global Mobility Manager Johanna Peura, +358 50 458 0779, on Friday 26.3. during 13-14 or on Thursday 1.4. during 12-13.
Please submit your application by April 8th, 2021. Please note that we will start reviewing applications already during the application period.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.