HR Specialist for Dongwha Finland Oy
Dongwha Finland Oy
Dongwha Finland Oy is a privately owned, producer of Imprex® -products. Imprex® Surface Films are used for overlaying wood-based panels like plywood. Imprex® Core Stock is a resin-treated core paper for high-pressure laminates. Dongwha Finland Oy is located in Kotka and has approx. 70 employees. Dongwha Finland Oy is part of global Korean company - Dongwha Enterprise. International working environment and good working atmosphere inspire Dongwha Finland employees to grow as professionals and contribute to company success. The company values are Autonomy, Collaboration, Transformation, Integrity, and Safety. See more: www.dongwha.com/fi.
We are looking for HR Specialist to join our client Dongwha Finland Oy. You will be responsible for the general HR Operations. This is permanent position and the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
We are expecting a suitable education (University/University of Applied Sciences). In addition, we hope that you have:
- 3-5 years working experience in an HR related area
- good MS Office skills
- fluent skills in both, English and Finnish
You will also need to have good communicational and organizational skills. The ability of solving problems and prioritizing with patience are required. We are looking for a global team player with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
Your duties include a variety of HR tasks such as:
- Hands-on HR generalist tasks from A to Z being responsible for the whole employment cycle
- Working closely together with union representatives (Collective Agreements in Paper Industry)
- Local agreement negotiations and implementation
- OHS and Co-operation meeting arrangements and memo writing
- Supporting in recruitment process for production and white collars
- Contact person for outsources payroll, occupational health care, pension, leased cars, etc. providers
- Working closely with local Korean manager on HQ requests such as reporting and supporting in local praxis implementation
- General development of all HR activities locally such as performance management, incentives, etc.
We provide you with a hands-on position with versatile HR tasks where you can challenge and develop yourself as an HR professional. An international working environment and a good working atmosphere will create a great workplace for you, where you will also get the support you need to succeed.
The ideal candidate has worked in industrial environment and preferably has experience in global ecosystems.
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Adecco Finland Oy. For more information please contact HR Consultant Antti Riihimäki, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 40 668 6384.
Send your CV in English and your application with a salary request at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat as soon as possible, but no later than 28th of February. We will be interviewing suitable applicants already during the application period and we will fill the place immediately after finding the right person.