HR Shared Service Manager
We are seeking a development oriented, analytic, and highly collaborative
HR Shared Service Manager
to join our team in Espoo (alternat. Kauhajoki / Saarijärvi). In this position, you will be responsible for
- taking the lead for aligning the group-wide HR processes, practices, and templates
- ensuring that the HR services are delivered to consistently high standards
- being our HRIS expert and key user for HR process support and development in Mepco
- preparing guidelines & analysis and offering support in running our reward processes
- developing effective HRIS solutions to support our Performance Management process
- preparing data and analysis on key HR KPIs and other employee data
- offering other HR support eg. in employment contracts, benefits, and labor law
This position is new, and you will be able to participate in the fine-tuning of the role & responsibilities. In the current set-up this is an individual contributor role without direct reports, however highly collaborative with various stakeholders within the group as well as our external partners.
The ideal new member in our HR team has
- versatile HR experience especially in basic HR(M) processes, ideally with international exposure
- hands-on experience of HR systems, Mepco being an asset, ability to develop its further utilization
- analytic approach to data with attention to detail, while being able to also identify the essential
- flexibility & service mindset, drive to keep things going forward in a systematic & organized way
- knowledge of labor law & collective agreements; Chemical & Technology ones being an asset
- good communication and social skills, also across various cultures and in virtual environment
- fluent written and spoken Finnish and English, other language skills are considered an advantage
- at minimum a BSc degree in Business or other applicable field, MSc is clearly an asset
- ideally some 5 – 8 years of progressive HR experience, of which ideally 2-3 years in a similar role
What we offer
We offer You the opportunity to join a successful Finnish family-owned company with unique story and ambitious approach to the future. As part of the recently merged dynamic HR Team and its collaboration network, you will be exposed to most areas in HR and thus this position also offers a great opportunity to truly utilize your talent and grow further in your professional career with us.
We have competitive total rewards frame with good employee benefits including lunch, sports- and culture benefit, comprehensive occupational health care and additional health insurance coverage.
How to apply
Please send your application letter with CV and salary request to email@example.com by Tuesday January 26th. In the subject field please write “HR Shared Service Manager”.
Any questions for us?
If you have any further questions about the position or about the company, please contact our CHRO Anu Nummi (tel. +358 40 556 3568): on Monday January 18th from 4 to 5pm or Thursday January 21st from 11.30 to 12.30.