HR Senior Specialist
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a HR Senior Specialist to join our HR team at UPM Jämsänkoski and Kaipola paper mills.
UPM Communication Papers is the world's leading producer of graphic papers, offering an extensive product range for advertising and publishing as well as home and office uses. The high performing papers and service concepts of UPM add value to our customers' businesses, while actively fulfilling demanding environmental and social responsibility criteria. With headquarters in Germany, UPM Communication Papers employs approximately 8,000 people. More about UPM Communication Papers and its products at www.upmpaper.com
Jämsänkoski and Kaipola paper mills are located in Jämsä, which is located between Tampere (90 km) and Jyväskylä (60 km). Päijänne and other lake districts nearby consist of beautiful nature and breath-taking views, which offers an excellent living environment.
Greetings from your future manager
“Welcome to work with us in Jämsänkoski and Kaipola mills! We have good spirit and culture where our company values are highly respected. We discuss and inform others with open and respected way” -Eija Lumme
What you will do
We offer you a vantage point to forest industry and a chance to be a part of HR development in a global company.
- Implement HR tools and processes in the mill
- Locally negotiate with specific personnel group representatives (paper union)
- Support and consult managers and supervisors in the following areas:
- all HR processes, e.g. recruitment, employee life cycle actions, etc
- local agreements & labour law topics
- payroll & remuneration related topics
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field
- You have already gained some knowledge and practical experience of HR processes
- You possess brilliant negotiation skills
- You have a good business understanding
- Understanding of the requirements of national collective agreements (paper) and labour law
- You are fluent in Finnish as well as English. Other languages are an asset
- You have experience in industry working conditions
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For more information, please contact Eija Lumme, Manager, HR +358408259905 or email@example.com.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter latest 02.02.2020.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358204146600.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.