HR Project Specialist, Employee Experience
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.2.2018
We are looking for:
Would you like to join Vaisala and discover what excellent Employee Experience means to our global Vaisala team? We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven HR colleague for a development project of 6 months to:
• Investigate what are the most critical elements building positive Employee Experience in Vaisala
• Plan and propose feedback channels and other development actions to make sure Vaisala
Employee Experience rates high also in the future
Do read further if Employee Experience is your true interest and you want to take a key role in this meaningful project!
This is a temporary assignment (alternation leave of 6 months), see requirements for job alternation substitute here: http://bit.ly/2BeY0hE. Ideally, you will start in April or May. The position is based in Vaisala headquarter in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Investigating what excellent Employee Experience means for Vaisala employees
• Benchmarking and carrying out business literature research
• Making innovative recommendations on Employee Experience measurement and feedback collection for further development
• Based on the investigation, proposing fresh development actions for the future
We are looking for a driven and innovative HR colleague who has some knowledge in the field of Employee Experience. Your attitude and motivation counts for much more than previous experience in HR field. You are result oriented and persistent with good capabilities to engage and inspire others. You are active communicator speaking and writing fluent English and Finnish.
Your preferred educational background is Management & Organization, Psychology, Human Resources or other relevant field with special interest towards employee experience development, human resource development and feedback channels.
Could this be your next career step? If yes, send in your application including resume and cover letter by February 25, 2018. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102604
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen virka
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 25.2.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki