HR Partner for Learning Services
Aalto University is a community of bold thinkers where science and art meet technology and business. We are committed to identifying and solving grand societal challenges and building an innovative future. Aalto has six schools with 12 000 students and a staff of more than 4000, of which 400 are professors. Our campuses are located in Espoo and Helsinki, Finland.
We are now looking for an HR Partner for Learning Services
You will work as an advisor and coach in all people related issues for Aalto University Learning Services and Language Centre,
You will focus especially on:
• People, resource, performance and talent management
• Management team and leadership support and development
• Driving high quality talent acquisition for your unit and ensure smooth integration to organization for new employees through smooth on-boarding
• Driving employee wellbeing actions
• Competence strategy and competence development
• HR administrative people processes
• Developing new ways of working; especially cross-unit collaboration across the University
Competences and abilities that enable you to succeed in your role:
• Strong HR-experience (at least 3-5 years)
• Excellent collaboration and interaction skills
• Solution focus and ability to challenge in a constructive way
• Drive and self-direction
• Coaching and facilitation abilities
• Excellent English skills
What we offer
In this position, you get to have a strong impact in our University core goal; educating game changers. This is an independent role for an experienced and driven HR professional willing to work in an ambitious international community of purpose-driven experts. Our flexible modern working culture and vast array of professional development opportunities means you will grow and learn, having the chance to participate actively in staff trainings based on your interests and needs.
Feel like joining us?
If this position sparked your interest, please submit your application through our recruitment system by using the link on Aalto University’s web page ("Apply now”) by 28 April 2019. If you wish to hear more about the position, you can reach out to Rita Heinrichs, HR Manager, on 17.4.2019 between 14-15 or 24.4.2019 between 14-15 by telephone +358 40 824 2914.
To apply, please share your CV and motivation letter with us.
More about Aalto University: