HR Operations Specialist
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
HR Operations Specialist
Turku, Finland / HR
The Turku Site, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn, maternal fetal health, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
We are now looking for an experienced HR Operations Specialist to join our talented team for a fixed-term period (Parental leave cover). The HR Operations specialist is an integral component of HR delivery within PerkinElmer, providing thoughtful HR program and process guidance to employees and managers, as well as delivering foundational HR administrative services.
- Support continuous process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency of processes touching the entire employment life-cycle
- Support Workday users throughout the Company by troubleshooting problems and answering questions related to Workday business processes, data corrections, updates, and training
- Ensure consistent interpretation and application of employment policies and practices while maintaining confidentiality
- Provide foundational human resources support across the full spectrum of HR and HR related disciplines throughout the employee lifecycle, from pre-hire to post-termination. Identify and act to resolve issues and answer inquiries, including those which require engagement with other HR specialists or managers for resolution.
- Download, audit, and report on a variety of HR and operations related data in order to identify needed actions and ensure data accuracy.
- Manage employee records (both physical and electronic), ensuring accurate information is included on all records, and that records are appropriately aligned to each employee. Review and respond to employee records requests, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Economics, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of work legislation, collective agreements and HR practices and processes
- Strong knowledge of HR systems (Workday and Mepco are considered an advantage), genuine interest in digitalization and process development
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to independently achieve goals and complete tasks with minimal supervision. The ability to manage multiple priorities independently and deal with fluctuating levels of demand is also required.
- Team player with high attention to detail and follow through
What we offer:
- Professional and positive team members
- Challenging position with a variety of tasks
- Global and fast paced environment
- Focus on career development
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
The position is fixed-term due to a parental leave cover. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV as soon as possible, at the latest on June 23rd via the link below. Join us today!