We are looking for an HR agent to work for our client, Nordic Mines.
Your main task is to provide an effective and efficient Employee Relations service to all employees.
- Ensure the use of current and applicable HR and functional documentation
- Assist with the development of the Human Resources Management Strategic Plan
- Monitor, control and administer labour and labour movement
- Compile and place adverts for recruitment and conduct recruitment interviews
- Capture, store, retrieve and maintain HR information on the HR Systems
You have good social skills and teamwork capabilities. You have experience on supervising and directing as well as coordinating and controlling. You are flexible as a person, and you want to deliver the best quality possible.
You must have 2-3 years of experience as HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position. You have strong skills in MS office, and databases.
If you feel qualified for this job, please leave a job application at
Act quickly, we will start processing the applications immediately. Unfortunately we are unable to process email applications.
Additional information provided by Jaakko Schroderus 0503252404 on monday 21.5 13:00-14:00, and email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Edellytykset työnsaannille: 2-3 years HR experience
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1137709
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 31.5.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Raahe