Kotkamills Imprex Oy
HR / Administration Officer;
At least 3 years experienced HR/Admin Officer to join Kotkamills Imprex Oy. You will be responsible for the general HR Operation and general administration. Salary and benefit, performance management, recruitment, leave, HR information system and other general administration support like insurance, utilities expenses, company vehicles, etc. Communication in English. Permanent Employment in Kotka.
Responsibilities and Requirements details
- Plan and manage efficient recruitment process.
- Promote internal job application from internal employee and coordinates internal job postings and transfer programs.
- Ensure all compensation, benefits and salary Payment (Monthly & fortnightly basis).
- Plan and manage the performance appraisal, salary and incentive programs, pension, etc.
- Implement and maintain HR Information systems to meet the organization's needs and objectives.
- Manage and develop the ER (Employees relationship).
- Responsible for general administration functions i.e. insurance, company vehicles, attendance system, office equipment maintenance and etc.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years working in an HR related area.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Communication in English.
- Use of problem solving skills as required.
- Courteous, obliging and responsive manner.
- Team player.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to, WookHwan Cho (CFO Kotkamills Imprex Oy) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need more information please contact Mr. WookHwan Cho +358 50 5059352 or Mr. Juha Rantanen (MD Kotkamills Imprex Oy) +358 50 5178698.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1103347
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Kotka