HR Officer for Dongwha Finland Oy
Dongwha Finland Oy is a privately owned, producer of Imprex® -products. Factory is located in Kotka, southern coast of Finland, we do have approx. 60 employees. We are part of global Korean company Dongwha Industries www.dongwha.com/fi . Imprex® Surface Films are used for overlaying wood-based panels like plywood. They are self-bonding prepregs in which saturating base kraft paper is impregnated with phenol formaldehyde resin. Imprex® Core Stock is a resin-treated core paper for high-pressure laminates.
We are looking for HR Officer to join our client Dongwha Finland Oy. You will be responsible for the general HR Operations and general administration. This is permanent position and the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
We are expecting a suitable education (University/ University of Applied Sciences). In addition, we hope that you have:
- A minimum of 3 years working in an HR related area.
- knowledge of recruitment processes,
- good MS Office skills,
- fluent skills in both, English and Finnish
You will also need to have good communicational and organizational skills. The ability of solving problems and prioritizing are required. We are looking for a team player with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
Your duties include a variety of HR tasks such as:
- plan and manage efficient recruitment processes,
- plan and manage the performance appraisal, salary and incentive programs, pension, etc,
- implement and maintain HR Information systems to meet the organization's needs and objectives,
- manage and develop the ER (Employees relationship) ande
- responsible for general administration functions i.e. insurance, company vehicles, attendance system, office equipment maintenance and etc.
We provide you with a responsible position with versatile HR tasks where you can challenge and develop yourself as an HR professional. An international working environment and a good working atmosphere will create a great workplace for you, where you will also get the support you need to succeed.
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Adecco Finland Oy. Recruitment is managed by Adecco HR Consultant Antti Riihimäki. For more information about this task will provide weekdays at 13-15 HR Consultant Antti Riihimäki, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 40 668 6384.
Send your CV in English and your application with a salary request at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat as soon as possible, but no later than 24.03. We will be interviewing suitable applicants already during the application period and we will fill the place immediately after finding the right person.