HR Manager,Spartao Oy, Helsinki
Spartao Oy is a Finnish leading catering and restaurant chain company in Finland, founded in 2018. Our important brands include ITSUDEMO restaurants, ITSUDEMO Sushi bars, and Fire Wok restaurants. Currently we operate in over 40 locations and employ over 350 employees across Finland and Estonia and we are expanding overseas market rapidly. Our Mission is bring Asian Food Culture To The World. Our Vision is Provide employees with better career advancement opportunities and the platform for entrepreneurship, Provide customers with products and services they look forward to and keep them coming back and Build a global Asian-food brand.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resource Manager to support full scope of Human resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. Spartao will expand rapidly abroad in the next few years. The HR manager acts as a strong support for growth and helps with expansion projects. Team members are working Espoo.
Work closely with the senior leadership team to plan and execute the people strategy and roadmap, and function in line with organizational strategy. Reporting to CEO.
Develop organizational systems, growth frameworks, and employee engagement activities that are fit for purpose to support the engagement & success of the team as a whole.
Lead and Manage a comprehensive set of human resources activities such as, but not limited to:
- Workforce planning and Recruitment
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Learning and Development
- Employee relations
- Develop and implement projects to build and embed our culture and values across the organization.
- Perform continuous evaluation, development and execution of policies, programs and processes.
- Ensure compliance regarding regulations and laws by executing necessary policies and procedures.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or another related field
- Min 5 years of working experience in a leading HR role with extensive experience in human resource planning, implementing and managing in a modern and dynamic HR environment.
- Extensive knowledge in all aspects of HR fields and ability to overwatch the execution of the daily HR tasks
- You have demonstrated organizational development experience-aligning structure, people, reward systems with business strategy
- You are accountable and result oriented, great at solving problems.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are able to build strong relationship with the team based on confidentiality and trust.
- You are eager to learn and have great ability to adapt to a constantly evolving and fast paced environment.
- fluent in English
Recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Experis. Please apply by registering your CV in English, with the salary request in Experis website www.experis.fi by 8.8.2021. For more information, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Annika Antonen, annika.antonen@ fi.experis.com or call 3.8. 13-14.00, 5.8. 10.00-11.00 +358 44 281 4001
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. We specialize in providing professional opportunities across IT and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Communications and HR. We deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.