We’re now looking for a HR Manager based in our Espoo office
Are you an HR expert who shows experience across the whole scale of people processes and practices? Join us in building a bridge towards a carbon-neutral society on land and at sea.
You will be a trusted partner to our business, managing all operational HR initiatives compliantly mainly in Finland but also involved in strategic HR projects and tasks as a member of Gasum Group HR team. You are confident working with daily demands that add value to the business and you feel comfortable managing tasks such as consulting managers on employment legislation, collective agreements and employee wellbeing.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure employments are aligned with the regulations and local labor law, providing consultation to managers regarding employment matters
- Remuneration & benefits: job evaluations, salary reviews, short term incentive programs and benefits according to company policies at the country level
- Driving employee wellbeing and culture development
- Take part in development and implementation of common HR policies, procedures and processes according to the group strategy and HR plan together with other HR colleagues
- Coaching managers to become excellent leaders
- Lead collaboration with occupational health care and pension insurance company
What We Expect From You:
Your knowledge of employment legislation is crucial and you understand how to manage the versatile elements of the role. You have good negotiating and influencing skills and you enjoy working with others.
- Academic degree and minimum 5+ years of relevant HR experience
- Extensive functional knowledge and experience
- Sound knowledge of the labour codex and other legal related HR skills, knowing Finnish Energy’s collective agreements is beneficial
- HR systems, processes and tools – relevant skills, understanding the importance of data quality in our HR systems and processes
- Solid business knowledge and understanding
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Knowledge and experience in all people processes across the employment lifecycle
- Fluent English and Finnish, our internal company language is English
We offer you:
- Interesting and varied tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an friendly and encouraging team to support you
- Possibility to work flexibly at the office and from home
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply by 18.12.2022, enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Head of HR, Emilia Einiö on Friday 9.12. between 14-15.30 or on Tuesday 13.12. between 13.00-14.00 on +358 405870115
Learn more about our company.