RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu provide recruitment assignment co-operation with Philips Medisize, a Molex Company. We are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager.
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design development and manufacturing services to the medical (medical device, diagnostics, and drug delivery products) and commercial (automotive, consumer, and defense) markets. 85% of the company's total revenue comes from drug delivery, medical device, primary pharmaceutical packaging, and diagnostic products. Phillips-Medisize facilities are FDA registered for clean-room molding, medical device assembly, drug handling and packaging, sterilization management, and final device packaging.
An opportunity has arisen for a highly qualified HR Manager at our Finnish manufacturing location in the Joensuu area, who will be part of the European HR Team.
This individual will be responsible for the overall operational management of the Human Resources function and support the business requirements of two production plants. They will implement the organizations human resource management programs in line with corporate and divisional objectives, ensuring compliance with Finnish legislation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage human resources processes and activities which includes: recruitment; training in cooperation with Quality department; employee development; compensation and benefits; performance management; and employee communications.
- Formulate and drive HR strategies and programs based on business and divisional needs. Makes recommendations for changes or innovations where appropriate.
- Supervise HR team manages and motivates employees of Human Resources Department, conduct evaluations and promote the continued development of employees.
- Act as an internal consultant and mentor to leadership team on Human Resources management, make proposals for solving problems and provide continuous support.
- Provide stewardship for Company culture, apply the models and tools to HR practices and systems and work with leadership team to advance the culture model within the plant.
- Implement programs to support organizational development, including succession planning and talent management.
- Implement divisional and corporate goals within the company, provide updates to management on progress.
- Drive, oversee, manage, and implement Corporate Social Responsibility and ensure compliance to all labor and employment related policies and procedures.
- Promote the company philosophy in direct dealings with employees by implementing pro-active Human Resource management activities.
- Represent the organization at community groups, professional societies, and other organizations.
- Liaise with other Molex/KOCH entities on operational or strategic issues, as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Higher education or equivalent knowledge and skills via work experience
- Fluent English communication
- Grounded, proven experience in all areas of HR management within a production plant environment
- Experience in cooperation with Labor Unions and Employee Representatives
- Supervisory experience within an HR team
- Willingness to get stuck in
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability and experience in working with corporate environment
Please leave your application and CV to our recruitment system by clicking Apply for this position. Remember to also inform us about your salary request. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Minna Taivainen/HR specialist by email or by phone.
RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu on mukana työelämän kohtaamisissa – aidosti, välittäen ja ammattitaidolla. Innostumme siitä, kun löydämme työnhakijoillemme sopivimmat työpaikat ja yritysasiakkaillemme osaavimmat työntekijät. Huolehdimme asiakaslähtöisesti työnhaun polustasi ja yrityksesi henkilöstöratkaisuista. Kohtaaminen kanssasi on meille aina merkityksellinen, tapahtuipa se etänä verkon välityksellä tai kasvotusten. Löydä sinua lähinnä palveleva toimipisteemme: www.rtkhenkilostopalvelu.fi.