Firstbeat Technologies Oy
Are you keen to take the next step in your career in the fast-growing health and wellness technology industry? Do you want to work for a leading sports and wellness technology company powering e.g. NBA and NHL teams, and top corporations in over 40 countries? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HR Manager to take ownership of the entire HR agenda at Firstbeat. You will have the overall responsibility of the daily HR administration and HR process development, and you will act as the main point of contact for our employees throughout the employee life cycle. As HR Manager, your responsibilities include both strategic topics and routine tasks in areas such as recruitment and onboarding, performance and competence management, payroll & compensation, well-being, and organizational development. You will also have a key role in providing proactive support to our managers and in developing the leadership capabilities in the organization.
As you will be the only person working in HR at Firstbeat, we are looking for someone who has gained experience in a generalist HR role and who has the ability to drive things forward independently and proactively. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating with different stakeholders across the organization. It is essential that you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a very hands-on and service-minded approach to work.
We value a business-oriented mindset and a getting things done attitude. You will report to the CEO and work closely with different functions such as finance, sales, and R&D.
What we expect from you:
- Several years of experience in HR roles and potentially in other business roles
- Solid understanding of different aspects of HR
- Skills and motivation to coach and support our managers and employees throughout the employee life cycle
- Proven ability to understand business needs and working in close cooperation with business functions
- Some experience of organizational change situations and strong interest in organizational culture development
- Motivation and proven track record to handle day-to-day routine tasks related to HR administration
- Experience with labor law and collective agreements to ensure that our processes adhere to statutory requirements
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
What we offer:
- An exciting and versatile role taking the lead in building Firstbeat’s HR function
- Key position in a world leading and growing wellness and sports software company
- International business environment with customers worldwide and subsidiaries in UK, USA and Sweden
- Opportunity to contribute to our growth by helping the organization to be successful
- Dynamic multidisciplinary work community, and passionate and highly professional colleagues
- Comprehensive benefits such as lunch benefit, comprehensive occupational health care services, and physical / culture benefits, including for example joint weekly sports sessions
- We offer flexible working conditions; due to the COVID-19 situation, we are mostly working from home at the moment and have great distance work practices and tools in place
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees and offer a health-oriented and ergonomic work environment
This is a full-time, permanent role and will be based in our Jyväskylä office, Finland.
If you would like to join our Firstbeat family, please send your application and CV using the online form by latest of 26th of November 2020. Please include your salary expectation in the application. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Essi Porkka, HR Consultant (+358 44 091 9395) on November 13th at 10-11, November 17th at 11-12, or November 19th at 14-15. You can also send questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Firstbeat Technologies is a leading sports and wellness technology company. Our solutions transform physiological data into personalized guidance on exercise, stress, sleep and recovery. Hundreds of elite sports teams, thousands of wellness professionals, and top companies in over 40 countries trust Firstbeat to enhance performance and well-being. Our purpose is to help people reach their health and performance potential with science-backed confidence. The head office is located in Jyväskylä, Finland. www.firstbeat.com