Heeros is looking for a professional to build and develop its HR function.
This is a new position in Heeros, so we hope you have the thrill of developing things forward. In the new position, you also have the opportunity to influence your job description as an HR manager. Employee well-being and competence development are important in a growing and developing organization. We trust our employees and offer them the opportunity to work flexibly and independently.
You will mainly be working out of our headquarters in Helsinki, but Heeros also has activities in Jyväskylä and Turku in Finland, and also one location in Holland, so the job requires readiness for travel according to the scope of work. You will work as part of the management team and report to Heeros CFO.
What You’ll Do
- Building and developing HR practices and processes
- Development of HR strategy, work culture and well-being at work together with management team
- Supporting business in broader HR topics, such as competence development, human resource planning and recruitment
- Supervisor support, for example labor relations and recruitment planning
What the Role Requires
- Experience in versatile and responsible HR tasks with experience in applying labor law
- An academic degree from the relevant field
- Self-initiative way of working and determination
- Positive attitude and good interactional skills
- Ability to work in both Finnish and English
What We’re Offering
- Responsible and versatile tasks in an emerging and international growth company (listed on the First North Finland marketplace, operated by Nasdaq Helsinki)
- Opportunity to grow as a professional, learn new things and share your knowledge
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible work time and remote work possibilities
Did you recognize yourself in the above description? Send us your CV and your cover letter with your salary request to email@example.com as soon as possible, but no later than 7.6.2019, as we will start interviews when suitable persons apply for this open position.
For inquiries about the open position, contact our Chief Financial Officer Juho Pakkanen (firstname.lastname@example.org or +358405069898).