Arvato Financial Solutions Finland
The Nordic businesses of Arvato Financial Solutions have been run in each company separately until June 2018. Since then, Sweden and Finland have been merged into one Business Unit (BU), Norway and Denmark into one and one BU is dedicated to our e-commerce product, After Pay. Merging into larger units has given us the benefits of shared resources and common SLA’s with the potential to serve large, attractive cross-border clients, amongst other positive things that comes with working as a larger team.
Sweden holds approx 170 employees and Finland approx 80, based at 3 sites in Sweden and 2 in Finland (Helsinki and Turku). The Nordic division is considered a growth platform within Arvato, with clear and specific goals for the business as well as for the development of people and organizational commitment.
For the local Finnish organization we are now looking to hire a
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to carry out local HR actions from the overall HR strategy. You will work closely with colleagues from Central HR acquiring and rolling out best practices for our Finnish entity located in Helsinki and Turku.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Implement business-focused HR practices (talent and performance management, compensation & benefits, work wellbeing & occupational healthcare, etc) according to company standards and statutory plans
- Drive and manage HR related projects, e.g. implementation of HR IT core data system
- Represent Finland in varied management teams, both locally and on a divisional level, for example the Business Unit HR team and divisional HR management team. Besides contributing in decision processes for the BU, duties include reporting and follow-ups on statistics and KPI’s at the country level.
- Being part of the local management team in Finland, along with hands-on HR work, being the first point of contact for both managers and employees.
- Contribute to building a winning company culture in strong collaboration with local management as well as BU management.
With courage and integrity, HR will partner up with business managers to build a motivating and inspirational working environment based on core values, strong leadership and digitalized HR-processes. Our ambitious goal is to be perceived as the most attractive employer in our industry wherever we are located, to both potential new hires as well as our current employees!
You will succeed as our HR Manager if you have
- 5+ years generalist experience from HR, background from a matrix organization is a plus
- Adequate academic degree in HR
- Good knowledge of the Finnish labor law practices
- Facilitation and coaching skills and the ability to adapt to different situations.
- A positive attitude and ability to foster collaboration
- Personal and professional integrity
- A hands-on, strong doer-mentality
- A problem-solving mindset with an analytical view on HR-topics
- Fluency in Finnish and English
Welcome to a growing international company with long-term ownership, where committed employees create our successes and good opportunities exist for development. We offer you a challenging, yet developing role with good insight into our core business and many contact areas within our Nordic organization.
The Finnish HR manager has one direct report in Finland and reports directly to Director HR of the Business Unit Sweden/Finland, placed in Sweden. In total, the Business Unit HR team consists of five people.
The HR Manager will be located in Helsinki. Travels will be frequent to the Turku office, and within the Nordic countries on a bi-monthly basis.
Do you feel like you have what it takes? Then we look forward to receiving your convincing online application with your salary request and earliest possible starting date. Please submit your application by 22.4.2019. We will be screening the applications throughout the application period.
We will accomplish this recruitment process in co-operation with our recruitment partner Azets. For more information, please contact Joakim Lindholm (HR Advisor) at Azets (tel. +358 44 331 8607) on Friday 12.4. during 14-16 pm and Tuesday 16.4. during 8-10 am.