PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
The Turku Site, with 550 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn-, maternal fetal health-, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
- Responsible for the HR function including department’s budget preparation and execution
- Lead Turku HR team and act as a Business Partner/Coach to support Turku Site functions, organizations, managers and employees in achieving their objectives and fulfilling company’s strategy
- Responsible for implementation and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements and labor legislation of Turku Site
- Oversee payroll including compensation, payroll management and benefits in compliance with national regulations and SOX requirements
- Manage Health Care plans
- Complete development programs in annual training plan
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Manager.
- Familiar with labor law, collective bargaining agreements, HR processes, Company Quality System & Regulatory requirements related to HRM
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written, in Finnish and English
- Understands the importance of teamwork in achieving organizational targets
- Ability to manage by influencing others
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
For more information please contact Maikku Weber Hartmann tel. +45 20259365 either on Feb 2nd between 12:00-13:00 or Feb 8th between 15:30-16:30.
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV by February 15th 2018 via the link below.
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.