HR MANAGER SWEDEN
As part of the active growth strategy in Sweden Are is now looking for a HR Manager to join the management team in the Bromma office.
The role is new and the person will be a key player in building up a modern HR country organisation in Sweden. You will support the CEO in Sweden in integrating acquired companies in the group structure & group HR processes and report to the Senior Vice President HR in Finland and in matrix to CEO Are Sweden.
We believe you have an ability to work as part of the management team in Sweden with the top management of Are and its Swedish subsidiaries in building the HR processes and policies aligned to Are Group models. You have an ability and willingness to lead and be responsible for several M&A integration projects’ HR streams and process execution together with the top management, business areas and support functions of Are. You have both a strategic capacity as well as pragmatism and ability to work with “hands-on” HR Development.
Competencies, Skills and Work experience
- Proven strong experience as HR manager (minimum 3-5 years)
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, law or economics
- Prior experience from the building sector is seen as a plus but not a requirement
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Exceptional communication skills in Swedish and English, (Finnish skills are seen as a plus)
- Knowledge about the blue color union agreement
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, change leader
What can Are offer you?
A unique opportunity to build, harmonize and strengthen the Are Sweden HR processes and practices in a rapidly growing Nordic company where technological development, environmental focus and safety are key elements. You will be part of the management team and lead the building of Are Sweden people processes and culture based on the Are core values:
We put the customers first - We work together - We are professionals - We deliver results
Are you the person we are looking for?
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Mercuri Urval. For more information please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt via e-mail; email@example.com or phone; +358 40 75 67 316. Please send your CV and cover letter motivating why you are Are’s next HR Manager in Sweden latest by February 16th. Project number: FI-14966