Our HR organization provides services to all Valio businesses. We are a team of skilled professionals, with a strong drive to support our business and deliver high quality HR processes. We are now looking for a missing piece to our puzzle to join our HR management team: HR Manager, Performance and Rewards. If your heart beats to performance management, building a link from company level targets to individual targets and rewarding practices that support company success, please join our team!
Your role will include
• HR business partner role for our Finance organization
• Developing the quality of our target setting process, ensuring a clear link between the individual targets and company level targets
• Developing our people analytics to support decision making
• Further developing and administering our development discussion process
• Fine-tuning our performance management practices and processes
• Short and long term incentive plan development and administration
• Total compensation and base pay management
• Job leveling management in all countries; ownership of Valio job leveling concept
• Business support, training and communication for all above topics
As the success of our company depends on our people and how well we all work towards the company level targets, we are looking for a person whose personal characteristics include passion towards building understanding and helping our managers in their work.
In addition ,the following elements will help you in your role:
• Clear track record from an HR role in an international business
• Experience in and passion for leading change initiatives and resilience in challenges
• Knowledge of performance management and global compensation practices
• Analytical problem solving skills and strong project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, i.e. ability to influence discussion and decision making both at individual employee and at senior management level
• Fluent Finnish and English both verbally and in writing
• An academic degree from the relevant field
As we are a relatively small HR team, you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work together with your colleagues, developing all of our HR processes together. In addition to competitive salary and benefits, we offer you meaningful work in a team filled with skilled and supportive colleagues. Are you the team member we are looking for?
For more information about the position, contact Marianne Tammela, Senior Vice President, HR, on April 29 at 16-17 or on May 6 at 16-17 /+358 50 3982971.
Please send your application, including your salary request and CV, by 19 May 2019 through the application link.
More information about us: www.valio.fi
Hakusanat: työpaikat HR, rekry, työpaikat, työpaikat Helsinki, työpaikat henkilöstöhallinto, palkitseminen