The Purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to contribute to Teknos’ strategy of fast and profitable growth by developing meaningful, effective people processes and systems, leadership and culture, employee experience and employer branding. In this position, you will lead People Development Team on Teknos Group level and closely cooperate with global HR network, reporting to the Chief of Human Resources Officer directly. The preferred location for this position is at Teknos Group Headquarters in Helsinki, Finland but other Teknos locations in more than 20 countries are possible alternatives.
The most important responsibilities
- Developing and sustaining Teknos leadership and professional development, competence framework, leadership and professional development programs and solutions
- Leading Teknos Group People Development team (today the team size is four)
- Leading the global knowledge management concept, processes and tools
- Managing the development and implementation of global people processes and tools (including e.g. talent attraction, onboarding, professional and leadership development, knowledge management, talent review, people surveys, performance review and exit processes)
- Taking responsibility for strategic workforce planning and capability development processes
- Coordinating on the global level the areas of
- Teknos values and leadership
- Performance and talent management process
- Employee experience and employment lifecycle management
- Teknos well-being model and solutions
- Managing people surveys such as Employee Engagement Survey
- Participation in / leading Group-wide HR projects
- A member of HR Council
Desired skills, qualifications and personal qualities
- Development of leadership, people and processes is your passion!
- Proven track record in HR People Development Manager position including more than 5 years of people leadership experience in global multicultural environment
- University degree: Master of Science specialized in Leadership or Psychology or other relevant area
- Solid knowledge and track record in developing people processes, systems and leadership models that can strengthen our values-based leadership culture while supporting the business to deliver results in a constantly changing environment where speed is required
- You excel in change leadership and know how to enable change of habits and beliefs both in organizational and individual level
- You present outstanding collaboration and influencing skills and experience of working in global matrix organization
- High leadership and emotional intelligence capability, coaching leadership style and a natural way of collaborating with employees on different levels and high standards towards yourself
- You are business driven and have strategic and conceptual thinking capability. You understand business and stakeholders needs and you can transform those into working solutions that enable business success
- Proficient in English, Finnish is seen advantage
What we offer
We offer an unique opportunity to leave your fingerprint on developing leadership, processes and people in multicultural fast growing family owned business. You will feel part of friendly, innovative family culture and will be supported by your leader and professional colleagues. You have opportunities to further develop in your career and professional path. HR is one of Teknos’ strong enabling functions to achieve Group targets and thus, you will be in a leading seat on our journey to make the world last longer.
Interested? Apply for the job by sending your application and salary request in English no later than February 4th, 2022. The position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed.
For further information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Julia Pöllänen +358 44 460 2058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.