HR Manager, Labour Relations
We are looking for an experienced and communication-oriented HR Manager to join our proactive and collaborative HR team. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with legal requirements and developing cooperation with employee representatives. You also act as HR Manager to one of our business segments, supporting its success with the right HR initiatives. You report directly to HR Director Finland.
- Ensuring compliance with local law, collective agreements and other union agreements
- Contributing to statutory co-operation and ensuring communication with employee representatives
- Provide labour relations perspective to country HR strategy
- Supporting leadership in labour issues
- As HR Manager of a business segment:
- ensuring that Sodexo’s HR processes are implemented in the business
- supporting business line managers in upper-level HR issues
- providing information on the specificities of the segment to HR function and strategy
- supporting senior leaders in different change management situations
You will succeed in this position if:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar HR role with main focus on labour relations
- You have a solid track record of cooperating with employee representatives
- You have worked in a matrix organisation and understand the operating principles of a large global company
- You are a result and solution oriented team player
- You have an academic degree, preferably Master of Laws, or strong labour law experience
- You are fluent in Finnish and English
We offer you the support of great colleagues in HR and a key role in a rapidly developing global company with a strong value base. This is an opportunity to contribute to the Quality of Life of our employees and clients, as well as building Better Tomorrow.
Interested in joining our team?
Then send us your CV and application by no later than January 6, 2020.
For more information, please contact Inkeri Puputti, HR Director Finland, tel. 050 385 7495, on Dec 16 between 14.00 – 15.00, or on Dec 17, between 8.00 – 9.00.