Vaisala Global HR team consists of a number of experts with versatile knowledge and background based in Finland, UK, US, China and Germany.
We are looking for:
We are looking for an expert in global compensation and benefits area including e.g. incentive model designs and implementations, payroll management and co-ordination, reporting, data maintenance, global mobility, salary setting and M&A related activities.
The position is based in Vantaa, Finland and reports to EVP, Human Resources.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Organization changes and related procedures
• HR systems & processes projects
• Job grading and career modelling
• Salary setting globally
• Sales incentive plans
• STI & LTI program design and implementation, assisting in Board meeting content creation
• Budgetary monitoring and reporting & follow-up on salary budgets, special incentives and awards
• International Transfer management; policies and contracts
• Global benefits: freetime, lunch, transportation, leasing cars etc.
• M&A (DD and integration)
The selected person should provide coaching and advice to leaders and HR colleagues on all compensation & benefits matters.
For this position we are seeking for a person with high regard and respect for teamwork and collaboration. You have pro-active, fun and approachable attitude towards your colleagues. In addition, you have strong passion for continuous improvement and willingness and courage to challenge the status quo. With your excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you are able to engage, mobilize, and influence people. Working in teams on a virtual basis and drive influence in a matrix organization is familiar and natural for you. Finally, you are able to grow strong relationships with managers, managing expectations and delivering excellence.
In addition, we are looking for a person with following qualifications:
• Relevant degree, e.g. Bachelor's degree
• At least 5 years of experience from having worked as compensation and benefits expert in an international environment. Excellent English skills.
• Motivation to independently drive different change management programs and projects within the area.
• Experience and knowledge in designing various compensation models together with business.
• Knowledge of labor laws and union agreements in selected countries.
• Payroll process and systems knowledge
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite in particular excel
For further information, please contact Mari Heusala, EVP Human Resources email@example.com
Tel. +358 40 593 5951.
Please submit your online application (with portfolio, CV and salary expectations) by February 22nd.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.