Who you'll work with
You will be based in our Helsinki office as part our Nordic HR team. You will partner with the Helsinki leadership team, local function leads and our global HR colleagues to ensure ongoing support for all colleagues. We place a strong emphasis on mentoring each other in the team, enabling others to grow and learn.
What you'll do
You will coordinate and drive key HR processes and programs for the Helsinki office and collaborate with the wider Nordic HR and People function.
In this role, you will deliver exceptional support to our colleagues while ensuring the firm is in compliance with all legal requirements. You will adapt and address concerns by applying a problem-solving approach to complex HR issues in collaboration with the manager of human resources. In addition, you will play a front-line role in answering HR questions, escalating issues (as needed). You will complete regular audits and analysis, and act as a trusted source of information. You will independently manage a variety of efforts which may include onboarding (e.g., Day One experience of all new firm members) and offboarding, HR event ownership and administration of programs as appropriate (role change, rotations, mobility, and alternative programs such as flex and remote working), benefits and compensation administration, benchmarking and communication.
You will be responsible for ad hoc, weekly and annual personnel analysis. You will develop processes such as evaluation, performance management and capability building. You will be accountable for HR standards and data management with an audit mindset, leveraging the support of our HR operations colleagues. You will also drive the communication and interpretation of policies and procedures as well as risk management efforts, protecting the firm and firm members from risk.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Understanding of local labor laws
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Experience with payroll processing
- Experience with employee relations is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to manage ambiguity with an open mind and positive attitude
- Evidence of sound judgment, professionalism, maturity and trustworthiness
- Ability to navigate the life cycle of events for colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with a diverse range of people in a fair and consistent manner
- Fluency in Finnish and English; fluency in Swedish is a plus