PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
Turku, Finland / HR
The Turku Site, with 580 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn, maternal fetal health, and prenatal screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
The Turku HR team partners with local and global departments, and collaborates strongly to ensure that the current and future business requirements regarding all human resources aspects are met.
- Providing operational HR support and guidance to our managers and employees, such as HR admin and HR systems use, developing processes and HR data, compensation & benefits, and employee relations
- Acting as first point of contact in our day-to-day service model
- Implementing HR initiatives in alignment with the business and the EMEA HR goals
- Developing an effective working culture together with the site HR Leader and the team
- Collaborating with regional and global HR colleagues as well as other stakeholders such as Business and Finance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Economics, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of work legislation, collective agreements and HR practices and processes, experience in MyWorkday and Mepco HMR are considered an advantage
- Genuine interest in digitalization and process development
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish, including experience in conducting trainings
- Team player with high attention to detail and follow through
What we offer:
- Professional and positive team members
- Challenging position with a variety of tasks
- Global and fast paced environment
- Focus on career development
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
The position is permanent and will be fulfilled as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information, please contact HR Manager Hanna Tauschi on +358 2 267 8291, on January 10th between 12 – 13, or on January 16th between 10 – 11. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV as soon as possible, at the latest on January 26th via the link below. Join us today!