Bunge Finland Oy
We are looking for a
for fixed term parental leave substitute position of approximately 1 year and located in Raisio.
Your main areas of responsibility are to support the organization in both long term and operational HR activities such as recruitment, performance management, compensation, training and talent management.
You will also
- Be responsible for salaries and wages administration in cooperation with our external service provider
- Act as partner for occupational healthcare
- Ensure compliance with local labor law and collective agreements
- Drive and lead employee engagement plan and activities
- Create materials, guide and coach managers in HR processes and tools
- Work actively with European HR network
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent
- Experience from an HR role in international environment
- Minimum of 3 years of HR experience preferably in manufacturing industry
- Influencing and negotiation skills
Needed competencies and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in fluent English and Finnish
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
For more information, please contact HR Manager Kaisa Halme m. 050 3280 916 preferably on Friday 15.3. at 13-14 or on Wednesday 20.3. at 15-16.
To apply, please send your application form and CV in English with expected salary via email email@example.com but on latest on Tuesday the 26th of March. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.