HR-generalist, Eaton Power Quality Oy, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 29.7.2021
We are now looking for an HR-generalist for our client company Eaton Power Quality Oy. In this role you will get an opportunity to challenge yourself with various HR related tasks such as recruiting, organizational development, employer branding and employment management. You will join a team of skilled and passionate experts in the field. If you have an educational background in an HR related field, have comprehensive experience of HR and you are passionate about organizational and leadership development, apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs an HR-generalist you will play a key role in several HR areas at Eaton. You will be focused on recruitment, hold organizational development themed trainings for managers and employees and support the HR Leader in coaching the managers in leadership competency development. You will also have an active role in developing the Learning Management tool at Eaton as well as managing some of the employment relations - issues.
At Eaton, HRs role is to build organizational capabilities and effectiveness, to shape an inclusive and trusting culture, and to architect leadership and talent development. This presents an exciting opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge as well as to grow professionally in a very hands-on role.
Eatons talent management approach is centered around growth and development. As part of our HR team you will grow your skills and be exposed to new experiences in the field of HR.
You are offered
* Versatile and interesting work tasks
* An opportunity to get involved in development work
* An opportunity to diversify the work tasks according to your area of expertise
* A professional team around you
* Good opportunities for development and advancement
* Drive site level recruitment and development of recruitment practices in cooperation with Eatons Talent Acquisition Team
* Manage the site level training process and tools, and hold organizational development themed trainings for managers and employees
* Support the site level HR function in organizational development as well as manager and leadership competency development through coaching and training together with HR Leader
* Actively participate in Inclusion & Diversity and Employer Branding activities (University Relations and Internship Program)
* Act as a change agent in supporting and enabling Eatons culture evolution
* Collaborate with different stakeholders throughout the EMEA -region and participate in various EMEA -wide activities and projects
* Manage other HR -related responsibilities (backup for payroll, manage personnel records, compensation management and benefits administration, employee relations)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable educational background
* Proven experience as an HR Generalist
* Experience of recruitment and organizational development
* Experience of employment relations and knowledge of labor legislation
* Fluent language skills in Finnish and English
* Good IT skills (MS Office tools, especially Excel) and ability to learn new systems
Experience in employer branding is seen as a plus. In addition, experience of working in a matrix organization and in production environment is seen as an advantage.
As and employee you are
* A fast learner
* Motivated and willing to develop
* Start: 16th of August or according to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent contract
* Location: Espoo
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.