HKScan Finland Oy
A Taste of Who We Are:
We serve the world’s most demanding fork. That means creating tastier lives for our customers, both today and tomorrow, while ensuring sustainability, quality and social responsibility in alignment with our Nordic heritage.
As a member of our family of over 7000 employees from diverse backgrounds, you are supported by inspiration, leadership and care to help bring this vision to life. We believe providing professional opportunities and development, encouraging innovation and enabling collaboration throughout the organization contributes to a rewarding and evolving working environment.
We lead the way in ensuring positive social and environmental impact. Our value chain extending from farm to fork, offers an extensive variety of professional opportunities, from ethical animal sourcing to innovative consumer marketing. With focus on the advancement, safety and health of our people, we empower you to fulfill the growing needs of the world’s most demanding fork.
As HR Director Finland your primary focus will be leading and developing Finland’s HR operations to support Business unit Finland in achieving business objectives. You will act as primary, trusted HR advisor and coach to managers in people topics. You will be part of Group HR team and report to SVP Group HR.
Your main responsibilities:
- Business Unit Finland HR Business partner and management team member
- Implement Group wide HR processes, concepts and tools (eg. recruitment, talent, wellbeing, employee relations) in Finland
- Challenge and guide managers in effective organisational and resourcing plans and actions
- Act as an agent of change in all transformational and renewal initiatives
- Lead HR operations and HR team in Finland
- Ensure compliance with local employment legislation and collective agreements
What we expect from you:
- Ambitious, proactive and hands-on working attitude
- Highly successful track record from HR leadership role
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of translating commercial and business understanding into HR plans with great execution
- A BSc/MSc in Economics/Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Analytical mindset, comfortable working with KPI’s and business metrics
- Experience from leading a team, inspiring and developing talent
- Strong, demonstrated communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of employment law and understanding of collective bargaining agreements
What you can expect from us:
We are an employee-focused organisation and that means we believe we perform our best when we collaborate with one another. Our Leaders know that they are not sole vessels of wisdom; we learn and grow from one another together. When working at HKScan expect to be challenged and be prepared to challenge us. We are a smoke-free working community
Please note, that we expect from the selected person an approved health check, which may include a drug test.
We will start processing applications during application period
Contact Person for this role: Liisa Sihvo tel. + 358 40 733 6734 or email email@example.com
Contact period: 27.1 between 15-16 and 31.1 between 11-12
Visit our website: www.hkscan.com
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact:
Tarja Laine, HR Manager +358 40 867 4440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application and CV with your salary request by 2.2.2020