HR Development Manager / Workday Core Team
Caverion Group Human Resources (HR) is looking for an experienced HR Development Manager to join our support and development team for Workday, our people management system. You will be part of a Group HR team, supporting our business in all Caverion operating countries in the Nordics and Central Europe.
Caverion has just launched its Growth strategy and is aiming to become the most attractive employer. You have good cultural fit with our Building Performance values:
We deliver what we promise - We do it together - We explore and improve. This is going to be an exciting journey for you to join.
You are skilled, solution-oriented and collaborative HR Development Manager with experience and interest in Workday support, maintenance and small development. You work closely with the rest of the Core team to support primarily HR users who support end users.
- Lead small development activities in Workday for the employment lifecycle processes as well as development of any new areas
- Manage selected Workday annual calendar activities with Global Process Leads
- Lead reporting development in Workday in line with Business requirements and with
- Caverion Analytics team, including building of needed reports and dashboards
- Actively participate in the common Workday roadmap development by identifying new opportunities and planning how to start using them
- Develop and maintain appropriate system configuration and needed documentation
- Manage and participate in functional / technical testing of any changes in the system, including Workday releases, data loads and overall people master data flow between different systems
- Manage projects on own functional / technical area as separately agreed
- Manage incidents, problems and approved changes of functional / technical areas in Workday
- Facilitate activities with local key users to ensure continuous competence development and knowledge transfer
- Act as Workday “ambassador” in the organisation and guide and train Workday key users
Key success criteria:
- Technical understanding in the level that enables systems and tools maintenance and development. Prior experience of at least 3 years on Workday is a must and SAP HR is a plus
- People process and business understanding
- Understanding of business reporting needs & requirements
- Hands on & can do -attitude, solution focused approach with attention to detail
- Ability to simplify complexity and drive focused execution
- Collaboration and communication skills that enable cross cultural co-operation
- Logical and conceptual thinking and proactive mind-set
Preferred background and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with exposure to an international environment and a proven track record
- Strong competence and knowledge in some of the special areas included into above description
- Academic degree (Minimum BSc / BA or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and Finnish or German or Swedish is an advantage (both written and spoken)
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for professional growth and possibility to develop common ways of working. You will collaborate within our Group HR as well as with Group IT organizations to reach our business-driven strategic objectives.
You can be located at Caverion’s headquarter located in Vantaa, Finland or in our office in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, or Munich.
For more information about the position, please contact recruiting manager Liisa Vasben, Vice President, People Management and Reward, via email at email@example.com. or on her mobile +358 40 505 8080.
For more information about Caverion as an employer, please visit www.caverion.com/careers.
The applications will be viewed already during the application period. Please send your application with salary request and CV latest by August 8, 2022. #LI-TN1