Empower IM Oy
Are you passionate about HR? Do you enjoy a versatile, independent field of work with a chance to develop and grow in an international environment? Here is your opportunity!
We are looking for HR Coordinator for our customer Empower IM Oy for a permanent position in Helsinki or Oulu. We welcome you as a part of HR Team. We look forward to hearing from you and will help you grow and support your career path. The position is new due to a new organisation set-up, which our customer is building up for the stand-alone company as part of carve-out from the previous owner.
HR Coordinator ensures that the HR function is always running efficiently.
Daily job duties are:
- Providing the best employee experience as a member of the HR team
- Learning and development processes and tools including E-learning, leadership training and support, career paths and development programs
- Co-operation with universities
- Employer Branding (LinkedIn etc.)
- Travelling services and responsible for travel claim management
- First point of contact regarding payroll and time reporting practicalities
- Internal communication including internal newsletters and information to personnel as well as Intranet developer and content provider
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Administration or in related field with 1-3 years of experience in junior roles in HR or HRD and/or Communications after graduation
- Basic understanding and professional knowledge about HR processes and HRD and internal communications
- Advanced user of Microsoft office tools, LinkedIn and other social media
- You speak and write fluent Finnish, ability to communicate orally and in writing in English is essential
- Capability to work independently and at the same time daily and continuous co-operation with the rest of the organisation via on-line or face to face
- You have an ability to analyse, prioritize, and you possess organizational, and excellent interpersonal skills
- You are familiar working with internal customers and provide excellent service to employees and managers as well as internally within the HR organisation
Please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 28th October 2020. We ask you to apply as soon as possible since interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We are looking forward to your application!