Are you into Exploring Great Taste? Does coffee and food make your heart beat? If yes, join us!
Paulig group is a family-owned, international company in the food industry, known for its high-quality brands and services. We are organized in three divisions: Paulig Coffee, Paulig Foods and Paulig Snacks and our strong brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Gold&Green and Poco Loco. We employ over 2.000 employees in 13 countries and Group net sales in 2017 were EUR 929 million.
Do you have understanding of HR processes and cannot wait to work in an international role? We are looking for an organized HR Coordinator with positive service minded attitude to join our group HR team! In this role, you will support different HR processes and support both group and local HR in executing and delivering HR solutions. You will ensure prompt resolution of all queries and support and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
The position is fixed term for 18 months, reports to the Head of HR Center of Excellence and it is located in our modern head office in Vuosaari, Helsinki.
Responsibilities of the role:
• You will work with our HRIS (human resource information system), maintain global master data and provide proper instructions and guides. You will participate in HR system testing and change request management, support HR community and take care of ad hoc reporting and support in reporting.
• Coordinating trainings and engagement surveys are part of your role as well. You will manage our Spotlight Award process.
• Coordinate Great Start at Paulig onboarding program
• Support different processes and projects by collecting data, building surveys, taking care of communication activities etc
• Provide support to local HRs
What we appreciate:
• Understanding of general HR processes
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field
•Experience in coordinator or assistant role
• Enjoying operational tasks and helping others with positive attitude
• Proactive mindset & taking things forwards when you see room for improvement
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized and detailed way of working
• Fluent written and spoken English (other Paulig group languages especially Swedish and Finnish are seen as an asset)
What we offer:
• Versatile hands-on work in a financially sound company with strong brands and products
• Possibility to work internationally across our different locations
• Depending on experience, possibility to widen the role to include other tasks within HR and/or add areas of personal responsibility
• What do our employees think about Paulig? According to our employee engagement survey TellUs 2018, 92% of Pauligians see that our strategy and goals are worth aiming for, 93% see we are living up to the company values and 91% see the future of the company looks bright.
• A work community that shares strong values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of Exploring Great Taste.
If you have any questions about the role, please call Charlotta Lindén (+358503759465), Manager, HR Systems & Processes on the 4th of December between 13-14 o’clock (Finnish time) or on the 10th of December between 10-11 o’clock (Finnish time).
If you got excited, please apply as soon as possible since we will start discussing with potential applicants as soon as applications arrive. The application period ends latest on the 12th of December 2018: https://www.pauliggroup.com/fi/ura-pauligilla/avoi...
Do you want to get to know us better? Go and have a look: @pauligfi, #munpaulig, #mypaulig, pauliggroup.com.
Pauligilla olemme keskittyneet etsimään parhaita makuja. Olemme kansainvälinen elintarviketeollisuuden perheyritys ja tunnettu korkealaatuisista merkkituotteista päätoimialoillamme Kahvi, Maailman Ruoka & Mausteet, Snack Food ja Teollisuusmausteet. Vahvoja brändejämme ovat muun muassa Paulig ja Santa Maria. Konsernillamme on 2 000 työntekijää viidessätoista eri maassa. Liity joukkoomme etsimään parhaita makuja.