Are you looking for your first HR job?
We are now looking for an HR Coordinator to join our global HR team. You can still be in the early stages of your career or shifting to HR from another career path - we appreciate the eagerness to learn and take new responsibilities! You will play an important role in our Group organization recruitments by assisting HR team members and supporting hiring managers in recruitment activities.
Your key tasks in this role:
- Acting as a coordinator in recruitment related processes including timelines, candidate and line manager communication, project management
- Candidate management by providing the best employer experience for the candidates
- Supporting the creation of job advertisement and managing the publications in different channels
- Managing video interviews
- Involvement in recruitment campaigns
- Act as an admin & coordinator of our talent assessment tool
Additionally, your contribution might be needed in the onboarding activities.
What we are looking for:
We are happy to train and develop you, there is not a lot of previous experience required for this role. We do look for a proactive approach, positive attitude and natural customer service orientation. You need to have a desire to work with people and support our HR personnel and line managers with a variety of recruiting activities. You will be a part of a global HR team with over thirty international colleagues. Your location will be in our head office in Helsinki (Kalasatama) but we are working in a hybrid work model.
To be successful in this role we also expect you to have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent Finnish
- Excellent work ethic and grounding of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent interaction and teamwork skills
- Hands on attitude
We offer you good employment benefits and an interesting position in the growing international company – a place to network and build global relationships with multi-cultural teams in 24 countries. At Lindström, you can feel appreciated for who you are and be encouraged to develop yourself and bring forward your ideas. Our supportive and flexible work culture helps you succeed in your work. In everything we do we want to live our purpose: we care for people and our planet by inspiring people to shine and businesses to grow in a sustainable way.
For more information, please contact Janika Ranua, HR Specialist tel. +358406139830, available on Monday, August 8th between 13.00-14.00 or Monday, August 15th between 10.00-11.00. Please leave your application no later than 15th of August, 2022. The first round of interviews are conducted via video interviews and are preliminarily scheduled to take place on week 33. We wish you could start as soon as possible during the autumn.