HR Business Partner
Are you our new HR Business Partner with an appetite for more?
Our HR & Communications team in Helsinki Salmisaari is looking for a driven and development-focused HR professional who is hungry to work in our Finland & Baltics Cluster that is specialized in frozen bakery products. HR Business Partner will report to HR & Communications Director in Finland.
We need you to build our world class organization
In this role you will be responsible for driving and implementing core people processes to support the achievement of our business objectives. Your key stakeholders are in Operations organization which includes two bakeries (Vantaa and Joutseno), Supply Chain, Quality, Customer Service and Operations Excellence teams. You will also develop dedicated people processes across our Finland & Baltics Cluster, and give your holistic view and contribution to support our HR & Communications and Health & Safety strategies.
These are your tasks in essence
- Partner with and establish a strong professional relation with managers
- Provide HR support for strategic development of Operations organization together with your peers
- By coaching and training the managers, drive a culture of management ownership of all employee relations and people processes
- Support managers on sickness leave, health and wellbeing to agree on relevant preventive actions and measures in close co-operation with our occupational health care
- Ensure standardization and consistency in all people processes through implementation of our HR Strategy
- Support the roll-out and implementation of new HR tools and concepts
- Develop, direct and ensure a flawless recruitment, orientation and onboarding process in line with Employer Value Proposition
- Develop and ensure bakery workers’ competence development process
- Work closely with internal communications to promote story telling across the business unit
- Ensure compliance with regulations and support resolving personnel grievances
What is needed to be successful in this role
Our people are distinguished by passion for bakery business and delicious products. You need to share this passion and belief. You are a hands-on person able to maintain clear focus and prioritize. You already know how to make a difference. You are actively open to a challenge and show persistency being a credible and a strong team player and relationship builder. You develop skills and see the potential in every employee.
- Master’s Degree of the equivalent in HR or Business
- Fluent in Finnish and in English
- Solid experience in a regulated process industry with strong business acumen and commercial understanding
- Proficient in HR systems and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and courage
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to provide insights to relevant stakeholders on for instance cost-effective manning and ways of working
- Strong relationship building capability and influencing skills at all levels
- Trustworthy and able to apply discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Self-starter being able to work independently, prioritize and to perform under pressure
- Flexible and resourceful attitude
- Excellent in coaching and providing and receiving feedback
- Several years of business partnering experience preferable from international / global company
- Overall solid experience with all core people processes and demonstrated insight into HR policy, systems and tools.
This is what we offer you
First and foremost, we are a career bakery, kneading your professional development like the best bread dough. In our business we encourage your growth and ask you to challenge us, as well as yourself. We are a group of dedicated individuals with a passion for baked goods and appetite for more. In this position we offer you a job in an exciting environment with diverse projects and delicious products. We are a fun team that is located in Helsinki Salmisaari and in Saue, Estonia. In this role you will benefit from working with both local and international teams and with a network of professionals in the Baltics and Finland. Are you one of us?
Apply to job by including your application in English and attach your CV with expected salary. The last application date for this role is Sunday 28.2.2021.
This recruitment will be done in co-operation with Jaana Toppari, Talent Matchmaker, available for or further information on 050 5719621.
HR & Communications Director Elena Rokala, available for further information: 17th Feb 16-17, 18th Feb 11-12, 24th Feb 8-9 on 050 3777571.
Lantmännen – Growing together from Field to Fork.