HR Business Partner
Efore Telecom Finland Oy
We are looking for HR Business Partner at our office in Espoo
As HR Business Partner you will have the comprehensive responsibility of HR administration and development. Your duties include both strategic and routine tasks related to the full employment life cycle like recruitments, onboarding, payroll and compensation, working hours monitoring, health care and well-being and expatriate processes. You will be responsible for payroll administration in Finland, Estonia and Sweden in cooperation with outsourced payroll. You will be the only person working in HR but work closely with different functions building long-term relationship based on trust. You will report to CEO.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Over 5 years´ experience in generalist HR role in international environment and solid understanding of different aspects of HR
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree within business administration, economics, HR or related field
- Motivation to handle day-to-day routine tasks in HR administration
- Skills and motivation to support our personnel throughout the employee life cycle
- Experience with labour law and collective agreements
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
- Proactive hands-on attitude and ability to work independently
- Self-confidence and ability to initiate changes
We offer you an opportunity to develop your own expertise in an international environment. You will be offered interesting and varying projects as part of a team of power electronics professionals. Your role will be vital in growing the company to the next level.
To apply for this position send your CV and application to careersfinland(at)efore.com by 6th December. For more information please contact Päivi Vänttinen, paivi.vanttinen(at)efore.com or +358 400 414 992 on Thursday 26.11. at 10:00-11:00, Monday 30.11. at 13:00-14:00 or Thursday 3.12. at 10:00-11:00.