HR Business Partner
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers with quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in around ten countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2018, our revenue totaled EUR 561 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862. www.tikkurilagroup.com
We are now looking for an
HR Business Partner
to drive business success by supporting Tikkurila Sales and Offering organization in Finland, Denmark and Norway. You will partner with local leaders and managers coaching and supporting them in leadership and people management related areas. In a trusted HR Business Partner role you will support local business in the areas of
- Performance management
- Competence management and development planning
- Talent Management & successor planning
- Leadership development
- Employment and work wellbeing
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- A holistic understanding of HR processes, especially performance and competence management
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in HR Generalist/Management or Business Partner role
- Suitable M.Sc. education
- Previous experience from working with sales & offering organisations is a benefit
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Flexibility and scalability to grow with Tikkurila HR organisation
Tikkurila is an established brand with long history and committed personnel, going through a change in organization and culture, which gives you a both challenging and rewarding task. In this role you’ll be a member of Tikkurila’s international HR -team and you’ll have opportunity to participate HR development projects, depending on your interest and expertise.
The position is located at Tikkurila headquarters in Vantaa and reports to Head of Business HR.
If you got interested, please apply no later than 19.1.2020. For any further information, please call consultant Timo Toivanen at Taplow Finland +358 40 8256357 before 13.1.